Sunday 2 March 2014

A DEPRESSING STORY (PART 2)

Hello,we meet again or something like that I guess.The reason I’m writing now well obviously because something happen to me.Now,to begin the story......let see when did it happen.....hmmm,it happen during my last weekend.That time I gone out with my friends for an assignment.Yes!!!that’s correct!They are my classmates.And.....they have did something that pissed me out of!totally......
 The moment begin with this so called girl...A was her name.She know that we all have to gone out that day for assignment,gone out early in the morning till night,okay.....we all agreed about that.She know yet she still dare sleep very late the night before doing nothing......she said she sleep at 4 or 5 in the morning,I can’t remember the exact time but that’s not the problem.She know and well,our assignment require us to walk a lot.....and it’s tiring but well,it quite fun.Nope....very fun.Okay,it happen on the afternoon around 1 to 2 pm.She said she was sleepy.....of course,who told her to sleep so late duh.....what a stupid girl!!She couldn’t even think about such thing.If she doesn’t want to be sleepy...don’t sleep late especially when you have to go do something the day after.And....that pissing me of......I’m tired too, all others are the same as me yet she did that and complaining that she’s sleepy.She even sleep there even though all other of us still want to go and wander around.She slow us down.......really........And....I’m not the only one feel that way of course,I bet the others are also felt pissed with her.And after that,other thing that pissed me even more happen....right after that....
 Well,it begin when I had to go somewhere for a while.I’m with another friend of mine.The others are with the A,accompanying her sleeping so the hell I care.....Well,it happen when we were about to meet up.I called my friend,N and she told me to stay at my place cause they were coming so I wait with my friend,D.We talk while wait.....somehow....they were so late so I called them back and they told me.....THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE AT A WAFFLE SHOP,BUYING SOME DAMN WAFFLES.Hello!!!!!!Misses!!!!!I and D also hungry yet we still wait for all of you.AT THE DAMN PROMISING PLACE!I was sooooooo pissed that I hung up and decided to leave them all at wherever they where.They could go having fun themselves,I so don’t care.Grabbing D,we go and seek some food...well,they could look for us for all I care......I don’t!not even once!They while eating near a fountain,they came......with waffles on their hands.Hello.....I could so damn understand that they hungry.Well,so are we...but could you girls please bear with it for a moment until we meet up and go seek for food together?PLEASE..........or that was to hard to understand,huh?really,couldn’t they be more selfish than that?Fortunately,D was here and she tried her best to calm me down and after a few hours or something.....I could forgive them and reconciled back......still I’m very hurt.Well,D was one of the reason I forgive them and another was because we were a group doing our assingment at that moment so I tried to be reasonable for a bit and......a bit more forgiving I guess.......
 Honestly,for those to happened......I just could only wish for those not to happened anymore and well.....I guess I kind of tried to not be in a group with them except for D for quite some time in the future.Hmmm,maybe......well at least not with A.Anyway......those are what happened last week.
 Now,I have another unsatisfied thing with a certain someone.She’s my senior yet she didn’t even act as one and actually she only pissed me off sometimes but still......it pissing me off.Well,honestly speaking.....both her and me are so not very close but we were roommates and it was coincident,totally.I don’t even want to,with her of course.I wouldn’t mind the other one but her....she’s a bit difficult.Well,you see.....I always feel like there is some kind of wall between us that keep us from understand each other.And she also seem to prefer my other roommate also.......hah.....not a big deal.....after all they did decide to share a room.....I’m just a little unexpected existence in their plan.Well,like I care.....I here first so......not my fault,okay.....Well,back to the topic,she....oh yes,another thing,my roommates also feel the same as me.....not the pissing off but the wall feeling,yes that one.Even though my senior much prefer her than me but she still feel it that way,a wall between them.I wonder if it because she our senior and older about 2 years more than us?well.....whatever......Oh,about her age,as I mention earlier,she’s older but yet act as if she’s the same age as us or younger.....so childish and sensitive.Anyway,I pissed with her when she act as if we were so close,or should I say way to close(no boundaries between us).When I or anybody buy food,yes food.....she will eat some with no shame at all.I wouldn’t mind if she ask but not when she took it without asking.That really pissing me off.I don’t know the others but that is what I’m feeling.Another thing that pissed me off was her suddenly changing mood.I have it myself and don’t mind at all when she having it but please consider TPO.Don’t go off by yourself especially at night and alone at an unknown place when those mood of yours struck.You,right now are very far away from your family,not to mention the fact that you have weak body.so please bear with it when you’re moody.You can get moody all you want when we’re already get back at the hostel,I soooooooooo don’t care.Really.......like to make people worry over herself and think only about herself.If anything happen to her outside the hostel or college,it was us,the one with her at that time that have to take the responsibilities.Yet....she couldn’t think of that at all.Not just that,she want others to understand her thought yet she doesn’t want to understand others.And she also so direct.......I don’t mind but at least please consider other people feelings.You’re not the only one who could get hurt.Those people might not show it but who knows what in their heart,right?.Why can’t you be like our roommates.She told me what she doesn’t like me did to her with consideration, of my feeling.Not even once I ever felt hurt when she told me that but you......I always feel hurt from your words.Even though it simple and seem not important yet it still as sharp as knife,slicing up my heart as you said those words.And obviously,I lost my mood after hearing those.For once,I want her to think before she speak.If you have anything you hate,just speak it out but with consideration,of course.And please,please,very,very please act as your age.I don’t mind your childish act but please as our senior in age,life and study, please be mature and guide us.Only act childish on the right time not all the time.Isn’t it weird when it was us,your junior who have to take care of you and you behaviour even though you’re the senior and supposed to be the one who take care of us.This is why we couldn't respect let alone thought of you as our senior even though you’re the senior.Whether you like it or not,want it or not,as our age add up so is our maturity,it supposed to be add up also.We were supposed to be more mature as we aged up.Yet,you’re not like that at all.Even though you told us you want to get married early still,seeing your attitude,I so can’t even imagine you as a mother let alone a wife.So sorry but that’s the truth.Anyway,I really,really hope she will realize and change.Not all but just matured a bit.That's all I wanted.
 Sorry,it was very long.I guess I just build it up inside to much.Anyway,now I feel a bit relieved and it seem like it's already late.I should get back to sleep.Till we meet again on the next My Depressing Story.If there is another.Sweet dream tonight and bye!!!!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers