Friday 11 April 2014

Camp near Asahan,Gunung Ledang,Malacca-Johor.





Pictures of Gunung Ledang from the camp.......
It was rainy the night before,I guess......can't remember it very well but all the mountains were hidden under a thick piece of mist........


A picture of my group while we were cooking breakfast of the last day at the camp......
I want to take more picture but I was too absorbed in the activities and make me forgot all about it......
Sadly but true....And all of the activities required strength and it all was tiring too.....
Also,it was rainy for a while at there...even when we were doing our activities....
It really fun....however,we have to accept the pain at our sore muscles for a few days......
It okay.....that was,after all the price of having fun joining camp.....

No comments:

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers